Saturday, October 24, 2009

After School..

This and next week the classes are in Ueno, Akihabara International Language School instead of EU centre. Although around the school there are many interesting places, it takes me half an hour more to reach it from my house.. Anyway, we got used to go somewhere after school. Ueno Park is a good choice to relax ->




There are also some picturesque streets with lots of  shops. Mainly see-food and everything related to this.



The next day there was a lecture about Japan history at EU centre. 

 

Katakana spelling. This alphabet is supposed to be used with American words. So, every English word can be translated into katakana and used in Japanese. They do it often. However, it consists of different sounds so the words you hear are quite funny and many times unrecognisable.

 

Rush-hour return home. There is no free space in a car. I am tall so it is let's OK to me. Anyway I like strategy how Japanese people get to the car when it is full. It is awesome.I will try to put some clip about this one day.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment