Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tokyo, school, lectures at EU center..

This week I had one of the best lectures! Finally somebody was able to speak English.. and in a very interesting way. The lecture was about (see the picture). She explained the differences between Japan and rest of the world. So here are the main rules that I have remembered or found out by myself about Japan:

  1. When you ask about sth and they say that it might be possible, may be possible or they are not sure. It generally means NO! It is impossible.. but they won't tell you that face to face.


  2. When you ask about sth and they are hesitant but still are trying to answer.. don't waste your time, they won't answer..


  3. When YOU are unsure about sth and they don't give you any clear answer.. Just Do It.. there won't be any problems.

A tak poza tym nigdy tutaj nie wycieraj nosa w husteczke! W miejsach publicznych wszyscy "wciągają".. :) Może i dziwnym się to wydawać ale tak jest. A jak jesz makaron to siorb tak głośno jak tylko potrafisz, wszyscy tu tak robią.





The next day there were lectures with my best teacher OKA. She always makes us laugh and cry happy tears. This day she wanted to teach us te-form and dictionary form of verbs..





In the evening there was a party and dinner with my friends. A cook gave me extra an NTT Pizza after I had told him that I am going to have a traineeship there. It was really nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment